Hi! We're looking for exceptionally talented people to join our growing family!
Junior HR Coordinator & Trainer
We are currently looking for a Full-Time Junior HR Coordinator & Trainer who is filled with enthusiasm! Personality is key for this role so we're looking for high energy, positive, confident & enthusiastic people to join a growing business where:
- You can work for one of the coolest and most exciting food startups in the UK
- You can enjoy Athenian meals, on us
- Your potential is realised and the chance to develop is given. As a growing business there are frequently opportunities for further career development
- We pay a competitive salary, with benefits and a bonus package
- Training will be provided on all aspects of the job from scheduling to delivering classroom training, however we're looking for someone with new ideas and innovative ways to approach HR and training!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- An interest and some knowledge about Greek food is essential
- Being reliable and flexible is an absolute must for this role
- Being positive and able to maintain a high energy is essential
- Experience with training/teaching small groups
- Knowledge in HR processes, interviews and recruitment
- Knowledge on UK labour laws
- Knowledge on UK Health and Safety rules
- Experience with MS OFFICE (particularly Excel), cloud services (Google Docs, Sheets & Drive)
- Experience with Deputy scheduling software or equivalent
- Fluent in English
- A pro-active, can-do attitude
- Adaptability and learning on the fly
- The ability to think on your feet and come up with effective solutions when needed
- The ability to communicate and interact effectively with employees while displaying empathy and courtesy
- High level of confidence with technology (PCs, Internet use, Tablets, Smartphones)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
The role responsibilities include scheduling, recruitment, payroll, classroom training and on-boarding at its core. We're a startup so we're looking for proactive, can-do candidates who are happy to get their hands dirty with absolutely anything! The Coordinator will be reporting to the Directors and the Ops Manager.
21,000-23,000 per annum depending on experience and achievements
Potential Bonus of 10% of your salary for achieving KPI targets, plus benefits
Start date: ASAP
We look forward to hearing from you!